Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Update!


Happy November to you all!

Here in Virginia the changing of the leaves is well underway with many of them littering the ground.  If you're on the East coast you've heard all the crazy hype about #Frankenstorm - a combination of a hurricane by the name of Sandy and a Nor'easter to make a larger storm that will affect much of the East coast and even parts that may not be used to such weather.  Being a North Carolina native I'm not making a fuss about Sandy who is cruising at a category 1 right now and am a little peeved at the hub bub, but all that aside what else...?

October came and went and I fell off the wagon a bit as you might have noted.  I didn't get out a newsletter, but it should be hitting your inbox today, and if it hasn't well hop on over and sign up here.  Then you can stay up to day with the goings on and special offers that I just don't get out on social media and through the blog all the time!  Last month had me very tired, sick, and tending to a sick child so time just went out and about it's own way my plans be damned, apparently.  But I didn't sit it idly I promise!

  • I launched my photography & design work on Facebook.  You can see my work which includes product photography for local artists, graphic design of logos for website use and other venues, and branding for your website.
  • I've fallen in love with Buffer App, which lets me share more neat stuff without taking away from daily things and creative time!
  • And of course, I've been enjoying the build up to Halloween with monster & horror flicks while doing some creating....
For November business will continue as usual.  I plan on stocking up a bit for the Winter holidays, who doesn't love a handmade gift?!  I also hope to wipe a few more things off the queue that have been sitting and veritably collecting dust, although which ones is yet to be determined.

My special message to you - while Thanksgiving falls in this month we often use it to talk about what we're thankful for.  While I urge this of you as well I also put in not to forget it throughout the rest of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors