Monday, November 19, 2012

Less is More & Why Its Not Cliche...

Gustav doesn't have time for a lot of choices, he's got places to be.

Okay so if you've noted on my Facebook page or follow me on Twitter you've caught some obscure references in the last ... o say twenty-four hours about simplifying, streamlining, less is more and seen Derek Halpern & Social Triggers mentioned in there too.

Let me elucidate my odd ramblings...

I have know about Derek Halpern for a little while and even subscribed to his newsletter from Social Triggers.  An aside, if you don't subscribe to him and you're in business for yourself, you're making a big mistake.  But while I'd seen several articles of his, and even caught him in a video I just hadn't gotten around to following through with reading more of what he had to say.  *headdesk moment*

What this leads up to is that I'm changing how my store is set up.  Ixnay the groans because thanks to Derek it's going to be SO much better for you.  While I'm keeping my fun names for lines I have (eg. Hooked Up, Sticks n String, Wee Ones, Faith Works...) I'm putting those products into clearer categories on my shop website - if you want to know what they are you'll have to browse the new site set up, but I promise you'll like it.

So please let me know what you think below, I'm interested in your thoughts.

Happy Crafting,
Aradia
of
Aradia's Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors