Sunday, November 18, 2012

A New Collection: Nifty Notions


A few months back I opened up Sara's Sampelrs.  Originally this was meant to be a place to destash extra supplies I just wasn't using but I have really had the time to devote to it like I meant to.  Later I decided adding yarn, and notions for knitting & crochet would be neat, but again it didn't quite happen as planned.  So instead I'm launching Nifty Notions, a collection dedicated to any sort of supplies for handmade work, including some handmade tools.

While this may seem like a digression away from the majority of what my store sells (accessories & home decor) it falls into the larger dream which includes a brick and mortar store wherein I would include some beautiful handmade tools from my favorite crafts.

Happy Crafting,
Aradia
of
Aradia's Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors