Painter/ink/sketch/sculpting/ and many more...
1. How long have you been making jewelry?
I have been creating masterpieces for 22 years and counting.
2. What inspires you the most?
Helping others achieve their creative idea.
3. What is/are your favorite materials/supplies?
My favorite materials are a plain canvas or a blank sheet of paper. :)
4. Do you have a favorite tool?
5. What is your work space like?
My work place is...lets just say wish it was bigger.
6. When do you find the most time to work?
I have the most time to work during midday.
7. How does your work fit into the rest of your life?
I always make time for it.
8. How often a week do you get to work?
I get to paint/draw at least 2 to 3 times a week.
9. Do you sell your work? Directly? Indirectly?
I sell my work directly to customer.
10. Do you have a business (on or offline)? Consign?
I am a freelance artist at the moment wanting to start a full time business.
11. Do you have a website? Blog? Facebook profile or fan page? Myspace? Twitter? Pinterest?
I do not have any website yet, I use word of mouth at moment.
12. Where do you feel your work fits in your market? (Do you concentrate on high volume, low volume; do you make multiples or one of a kind only; Walmart or Bergdorf Gelman?)
I concentrate my work on a detailed one of a kind piece of work for my clients. My logo quote "if you can think it, I can create it "
13. What is your favorite part?
My favorite part is being able to help people create the image in their head to become reality.
14. How did you get into painting/drawing?
I got into painting and drawing when i was little, advanced through all art classes provided in public schools by 8th grade, and kept going...I would have to say i just have a natural talent.
15. Favorite deceased artist? Why?
Dali, Lipchiz, Monet, Picasso, Da Vinci, because they were called weird in their time for creating their imagination.
16. Favorite live artist?
Actually i do not have one.