Sunday, October 14, 2012

I Love Yarn



I love yarn.  I'm of the mind that you can't really have too much.  Instead of being the crazy cat lady I'd be the crazy yarn lady.  Recently I had a large stash donated to my reasonably small, but diverse stash.  (I've been picking through it to make things, I love scrap projects...)  The stash was so impressive that I had to record it and when I compared it to the last time I took pictures... well... WOW is all I can say.

I'll say I have an inordinate amount of red and blue hues.  But I also now have a much more sizable accumulation of browns and grays.  I'm looking forward to the various ideas that have come to mind as I've been winding.  Much of the yarn has been 2 and 3 weight, with a few that look to be 1.  Lots of lace-y goodness coming my way!

Happy Crafting,
Aradia
of
Aradia's Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors