Thursday, October 4, 2012

I am an Idea Fountain...

June 3, 2010 Maymont Park, Richmond, Virginia

Quite often I find myself to be an idea fountain.  My brain will just get going and like a jackrabbit being chased I dip, dive, and scramble all over the place.  Though in my case it's not being chased, but chasing.  The flights of whimsy that catch my mind's eye scattering my thoughts and at times interrupting my productivity and even sleep.

It's funny how it seems to come about, mostly when speaking on random things from mundane to fascinating with whomever.  There seems to be neither rhyme nor reason nor even the slightest inkling of any particular trigger.  Leave it to be people, interaction, and just the world around inspire me.

What inspires you? (Leave a comment below!)


Happy Crafting,
Aradia
of
Aradia's Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors