Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yoga Mat Bags...








If you've been following me on Twitter, you've probably seen me tweet a couple of times about these "yoga mat bags" lol. Well, since they are an "in progress" product and since I am making several of them at one time I thought that I would post here - including pictures of the yarn I was using, so people could get a better idea of what I'm talking about!

If you check out this you can see a picture of a finished one, that also happens to be for sale.

The pattern is not an original of mine, but I have since I started using it planned modifications, like adding a pocket, making the strap bigger, and changing the sort of stitch that the "tube" is made of. For now though the 7 I have planned (including the one that is already finished) will be "as is" as I familiarize myself with the mechanics of the pattern and correct any mistakes I find in the original patterns logistics (like the # of stitches or rows needed, etc).

1 comment:

  1. Just an update for anyone following this post, I now have 3 finished and have decided that as is proper for any work of art I will name each bag (not to mention my yarn choice also doesn't happen to have a name).

    They will be named in order of appearance:
    1. Pretty n' Pink
    2. Ocean Storm
    3. Mother Nature
    4. Heavenly Earth
    5. Red Fusion
    6. Phoenix Fire
    7. Sea Breeze

    ReplyDelete

Contributors