Friday, September 18, 2009

Scrap Designs for the Home - Plastic Bag Holder

Always trying to reuse and recycle, even down to the last bits of yarn I have lying around I found a pattern for a plastic bag holder. Why not?

Though this item will be made available in my shop, I'll be sticking to 1 color for the first ones and then move on to different colors, and maybe even a special yarn.

This particular version is made of 100% acrylic, but I will more than likely switch over to a cotton or other natural fiber so that the product is more eco-friendly. I also plan to add embellishments upon the design later, but also making some improvements (such as onto the handle - which in many designs can come out not as sturdy as we'd like.)

If you're interested in one for your kitchen or home start a conversation on Etsy with me! That way you can pick the colors and we can discuss any possible other designs or embellishments you may be interested in, such as a picture, flowers, etc)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors