Friday, September 11, 2009

Attack of the Grannies!

Recently I went on vacation and was away from my store for awhile...

Prior to going on vacation however, I decided to experiment more closely with the concept of the "granny square" (previously I'd not made any projects that had required one so I was familiar with it in theory though not in application)...

However, as any enthusiast, I took to it quite well and made several :D

The first is composed entirely of scraps from various projects and more pictures will be posted as the square grows ever larger. The second is just of blue and purple, both of which I had a lot left over of so I wanted to make a new and separate square. The final picture is an experiment at a "pot holder" type that also is made from scrap.

If you like what you see let me know and I will add some so the store ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors