Saturday, May 22, 2010

Daisy May Dishcloths!







Look at what’s in bloom! I recently came upon Lily Sugar ‘n Cream’s “Chrysanthemum Dishcloth”. At first some of the finer points of the pattern were lost on me, particularly with the edging that really “makes” the petals but upon deciphering the symbol and vernacular meanings I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I originally chose two brightly colored yarns, a white & yellow variegated as well as a yellow, orange, and pink variegated yarn. Both combinations (I switched the trimming and the main body for the second one) make for a “happy” dishcloth!

If you have questions about ordering your own or have your color scheme in mind send us an email and we can make yours to match your kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors